Thursday, October 03, 2024

Printed Matter: Instant Doodles

I've been drawing since my childhood days. It's something I've carried until now. Occasionally, I'd find myself doodling on random pieces of paper. It could be a house, an animal, a paisley print - things that just pop in my head randomly.

This love for doodling is what drew me to this print.


It looked like someone gave a kid a piece of cloth and asked him to doodle anything he wanted. The result are random doodles featuring shapes, faces, even plain scribbles.

And these doodles are the centrepiece of this beautiful dress from Urban Revivo.


This dress is just GOR-GE-OUS! The print is the main focal pint, but the 60s silhouette with the ruffle detail elevates the whole look.

That's why I knew I had to buy it the instant that I saw it.

No comments: