Thursday, October 26, 2023

Inside Out

During my younger days, unusual and experimental jeans were my thing. Whenever I'd travel abroad, I'd be on the lookout for shops and brands that sold jeans that had styles and designs unlike the conventional ones.

This is what led to my discovery of brands like Koyo Jeans, Chocoolate, Tough, Evisu, among others.

In MNL, there are several small, indie brands that create one-of-a-kind jean pieces. Kurt's brand - Meraki - is one of those. They have a number of interesting and unconventional materials and styles that are cool and eye catching. 

Admittedly, though, they're too young for me. Harhar.

Imagine my surprise to see a pair of super cool, super unique and super different jeans at The SM Store!

How unique? Check this out!

It's a pair of jeans designed to look like it was turned inside-out! How novel is that?


Because the jeans are a statement piece already. the top has to be a bit more neutral and classic. This pique polo shirt from the Bench x Lesley Mobo collection fits the outfit to a tee. Literally.


Oh, SM, you never fail to surprise me.
 


No comments: