Thursday, August 07, 2014

O-O-Okay...

When I heard they were opening Triple O's in Manila, I thought it would be the type of place that would be packed to the rafters everyday, and you'd have to wait in line for about half an hour before getting to order food.

But it turns out that Tim Ho Wan was the restaurant that earned that distinction.

When I went to Triple O's, there weren't too many diners, there weren't any lines, and it was pretty quiet. That's odd for a lunch hour.

Well, the good thing about it is that it was easy to get a seat and enjoy my chicken sandwich.


The chicken sandwich is the same as what I'm used to in HKG. The fries are a bit small, though, and it isn't as tasty and crunchy as I remember it. I also got water with the combo, which is what I usually have. (Though they served Bonaqua.)

In terms of pricing, it's similar to HKG prices if you convert it. But for a burger, it's actually a bit on the pricey side. The burgers in 8 Cuts are cheaper, and a sandwich here is more expensive than a sandwich in Chili's. And that might be one reason why people aren't falling over themselves to eat here.

I hope they'll eventually do okay.

No comments: